PH 863 Phase Sequence Indicator
1. Two functions in one unit incluidng open phase and phase sequence.
2. Large size alligator clips : able to clip on switch-board terminals
3. Identify 3 phase sequence and open phase check
4. Applications: This model is ideal for installing conveyor lines, pump
systems and interconnected driverss.
5. Safety Approval : CE marks EN 6101-1 CAT. III. EN 61010-2-031
Megger Motor and Phase Rotation Tester The Motor and Phase Rotation tester permits the electrical
contractor or industrial maintenance electrician to permanently connect
and tape the terminals of the motor being installed, without having to
first energize the motor by a temporary hookup from a power source, if
available, to determine motor rotation.
Therefore, the test set eliminates the need for temporary connectiosn that
can be time consuming, costly and quite hazardous, particularly where many
large, high voltage motors are involved.
Amprobe Phase Sequence Motor Rotation Testers
Phase sequence testing is crucial for some of the three-phase
loads, whenever they need to be connected to the electrical system. Improper
connection of three-phase motors may lead to reverse rotation, and as a
result it may damage equipment powered by a motor. These Phase Sequence
and Motor Rotation Testers are used to assure proper and safe connection
of the electrical equipment on three-phase systems. Model
AMP2RM Prm-2:Phase Sequence Tester
AMP3RM Prm-3:Phase Sequence/Motor